Get found. Gain traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with three powerful presence management tools — Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing — Listing Builder is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
With Listing Sync, you can quickly establish accurate business listings on more than 35 reputable sites. Plus, you can sync to Google My Business, Facebook and Twitter for no additional charge. These features allow you to:
- Improve your chances of getting found online.
- Drive customers to your business (by generating accurate locations on popular navigation systems).
- Quickly change your hours and contact info whenever there’s a change to your business’ details.
- Protect your listings against manipulation by third parties.
Listing Distribution allows you to build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators—Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup and Neustar/Localeze. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 sites. As a result, Listing Distribution helps you:
- Improve the likelihood that potential customers find your business in local search.
- Fix inaccurate business info at the core of the problem.
- Broaden your reach and boost your visibility online.
With My Listing, you can create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local search. This customizable listing allows you to:
- Drive more traffic to your website.
- Display your store hours and contact info (so it’ll be easier for people to find your business).
- Design and share coupons to generate new revenue.
Why You Need Accurate Listings: 80% of consumers use search engines to find local information!
Search engines trust business info that is consistent across numerous listing sites. That means businesses with plenty of accurate listings improve their chances of showing up in local search. Four of five consumers use search engines to find local information such as a business’ address, hours of operation and directions. Business listings give consumers that information. As a result, local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit the business they searched in less than 24 hours.¹